Tuesday, November 20, 2007

what is this white stuff?

I got outside and paused. "What is this white stuff???" Everyone kept trying to get me to go down the stairs, but I was very unsure of myself. "Is it going to be hot? Is it cold? I think it is cold because when mommy took me out she made sure I was wearing a shirt. She searched the house for a long time trying to find the warmest one" Ok...here I go...
"Oh, it IS COLD!" I wandered around for a bit, sneezing everytime a snowflake tickled my nose. Now I understand why grandma wants me to get paw-protectors. To keep my toes warm in the snow! I wish I had a pair now, although no one really knew we were going to wake up to snow. I kept picking my paws up and mommy kept laughing at me. Thinking back I guess I was walking kinda funny!

No comments: