Thursday, November 8, 2007

Boys in shirts(and a girl!)



"Hey Skippy...What are you wearing?" Gus asked


Skippy responded, "Well, Gus, your shirts looked so cool on you. I thought I would put one on myself. Boy, is it warm!"


" Yeah, but it is my shirt" Gus replied


"Gus, you are not the only one in this house that wants to look cool. As a matter of fact...all the cats in the house are wearing your clothes right now" Said Skippy


"No way! I need to check this out..." Gus muttered, as he wandered through the house looking for kittys...

"Wow!" Gus said,"Skippy was right! Here is Bailey wearing one of my shirts!"


"Hi Gus," Bailey said with enthusiasm, "Thank you for letting me wear your shirt. It is cold out and it is keeping me nice and warm."


"Glad I could help" and off I went to explore the house...one more kitty to look for. I wonder if she is wearing my clothes, too.




"Well look at that" Gus thought. "Even Lucy, Queen of the house, is wearing my clothes"

"Thank you for letting me wear your clothes. They are oh so warm!"

So that is that. Here I am, Gus, the pug...I have cool clothes, but I am a good pup and share them with my brothers and sister. Mommy and daddy said it is good to share. And the other cats do look pretty nice in my shirts!

No comments: