Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Playing cards

Gooooooooooooood morning! Have you ever played a card game? I love Phase 10. I am very good at it. Over the summer when everyone would get together and play, sometimes I would play too! Daddy usually helps me out because it is hard to hold the cards up with my paws. Here I am...sitting on daddy's lap. I love to play Uno, too! The bright colored cards are so cool. I love to skip people with the skip cards! Mommy tried to get me one day..."Gus, wanna play 52 card pickup?" "yeah, yeah, mommy! I love to learn new card games!" I had replied. Next thing I know...all the cards are thrown up in the air and she says "ok, pick them up!". She is silly. She had to help me, of course. Don't let anyone play that trick on you! 52 card pickup is not a game!

No comments: