Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh what pretty decorations

Mommy has been a busy bee. Over the weekend she put up all the pretty Christmas decorations. White lights everywhere! One the bushes, in the windows, along the banister of the front porch with that green pine garland stuff. It was so pretty. Until Tuesday. Tuesday was a bit windy and since mommy hasn't hung outdoor lights too often (she has always lived in an apartment, now a house) they were not secured too well, and now the porch decorations are hanging off the railing! I would fix them for her while she was at work, but I cannot reach the doorknob to get outside and the porch rail is too high, too. The first night she go the decorations out she turned the twinkle lights on in the house and put them on the floor. I did not know what to think. I gotta admit...I did bark at them for a bit. What? Twinkle lights can be scary! This is my first Christmas so I don't know what to expect. I do know mommy went shopping with grandma and I could smell treats in the bag. Grandma also bought me lots of cool outfits. In the picture above, grandma was trying to take our family photo for us, but mommy and daddy kept laughing. I just sat there staring at them..."guys, guys come on! I want to get this photo over with so I can take off my sweater and get comfy! Guys! FOCUS!" I kept trying to tell them. We eventually got some good pictures, as some of you will see when you recieve the card in the mail.
I

No comments: