Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Grandma is coming!

Four more days until grandma gets here! I am so excited! I have not seen her since the summer. She lives in Michigan. The best part is...even when mommy and daddy are at work, grandma is home, so I always have someone to play with. Sometimes she even takes me to Rhode Island to visit great grandma and Lydia. They are so much fun! First, there is the car ride-which I love, then, there is the nursing home where everyone loves me. I feel so important when I go there because I am the center of attention. Everyone pets me! When we pick grandma up at the airport I think I will wear my new sweater. I do beleive daddy has a blue stripped shirt to match mine. Maybe he will wear it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma here... I will be so glad to see you on Saturday. I can't wait to see you and your daddy in your matching shirts! I can't wait to see mommy too!