Sunday, November 11, 2007

Aliens at the drive-thru

There were aliens. Lots of aliens. I swear.
I got to spend the day with mommy. First, we went to Petco. I got my nails clipped ( I am still not happy about that). Then I got a new shirt. I am wearing it in the picture above. It is a red sweater with blue shirt under. I look so preppy! In this picture, I am pretending to be an alien...like the ones I heard today... HERE IS MY STORY: So we leave Petco and pull into the Dunkin Donuts parking lot. I knew we were coming here. I overheard mommy say she would bring daddy a coffee at work, so here we are, getting coffee. But we did not get out of the car. Instead we pulled around the side of the building. The window goes down...there is a strange box and that is when I heard the aliens! "welcome to dunkin donuts, may I take your order?" ALIENS! ALIENS, I SAY!!! "Aaaar! Arf! ggrrrrrrrrr....ArArArf! Bark Bark! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
"Gus, stop!" mommy says. There is no stopping me. "AR! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!" There is no one there, talking to mommy. Just a metal box. I really think it was aliens. There was a voice, but no person. She orders coffee and pulls around to pick them up. "Aaarr! Bark bark!" As we leave, mommy says from now on she is just going to get out and go inside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Becca, Gus's mom. He always does it...barks at the drive-thru. Something about the voice coming out of the box where the person takes your order. It is the funniest thing...until you are trying to order and have to repeat what you want 3 times because the person cannot hear you over the barking!