Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dream


My Dream:

I had a dream last night. A dream I was at the beach and there were HUGE bones everywhere. Dingo bones like the ones at the pet store. I was all alone on the beach, just wandering and I came across them. Then a tent magically appeared so I could sit inside. I chewed and chewed and chewed on that bone. Sometimes a seagull would fly by and talk to me "hi Gus! Nice day to eat a bone on the beach, huh? Just be careful...there are pirate kittys that come by sometimes on a boat and they may try to steal your bones". "Thanks, seagull" I responded. I climb back into my tent so I am hidden from any potential trouble. What is that I see out in the distance? "row, row, row" I hear faintly. It is the kitty pirates the seagull had warned me about! I scurry deeper into the tent and duck behind a giant rock that appeared out of nowhere (dreams are cool). Their pirate ship docks and the kitty pirates get off. I hear them walking around and meowing. I think they are looking for food. "oh no!" I think,"my breath always smells like kitty food...they are sure to find me". I make sure my dingo bone is well hidden and I run out of the tent to distract them. "Ahoy!" and start running after me. I dart back and forth on the beach. Good thing I am a sprinter! I get too close to the ocean and get knocked over by a wave. I am a bit dazed and sit on the beach for a minute. I waited too long...the kittys are here. They surround me. The big pirate kitty that is in charge walks up to me and starts to talk..."Hello, fellow kitty, we are in search of some food. Do you know where we could find some?" Oh my! Since I am a small dog...they think I am a kitty! "Well," I answer, "There is a seafood shop around the corner, I think they might give you leftovers if you purr and are nice to them." "Thanks! Ahoy...kittys lets go to the seafood shop!" They board their ship and are off. "I can't believe it!!! They left and did not take my bones! They thought I was a kitty and so they let me be!" I head back to my tent and lay down, looking out over the ocean. What a cool dream! "Gus, wanna go outside?" I wake up to daddy talking to me. I stretch. "Daddy, I have a craving for a great, big Dingo Bone!"

No comments: