Saturday, November 3, 2007

Book Dog

My mommy and daddy are big readers, so one day while we were at the beach (over the summer) I took one of their books and decided to read it. I love reading books! It gives me something to pass the time while mommy and daddy go to work. Some of my favorites include:
"Coco Loves to Tri" I forget who the author is, but it is a GREAT book about a black lab that does triathlons, just like my mommy and daddy do. I also LOVE the book "Must love dogs" for obvious reasons. Plus, my mommy and daddy met online, like in the book. Dean Koontz is a good author, too, because he always puts a pup in the story. Currently, I have been flipping through magazines...Modern Bride, Men's Health, Runner's World. You know...anything I find laying on the coffee table I can pull down. I sure wish mommy and daddy would get me a pug book. Oh I would love to read that!!!

No comments: