Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weekend plans

I hear everyone tell mommy and daddy they need to have a baby. A real baby. They especially say it when I am held like this. I can't help it-this is so comfy! I love it when I get my belly rubbed. I am Spoiled! And notice that was with a capital S.
This weekend is going to be a busy one. Mommy is running the Hartford half marathon on Saturday. I am sure she will come home with a medal like I did last weekend. Daddy has a big test to study for, so I will have to behave for him. Maybe if I just curl up next to him and give him kisses that will bring him good luck. I overheard mommy (many times) say she is determined to find an apple orchard to go apple picking. Maybe this weekend will be the weekend she finds one. I hope I can go. I would love to help pick apples! Are the trees very high?
Today is my grampa's birthday! Happy birthday grampa! "woof!" I would come over and snuggle with you, but mommy and daddy have to work and that leaves me with no car. Plus...I cannot reach the pedals if I did have a car.

No comments: