Monday, October 1, 2007

in the begining...

Well, here I am. Gus the pug(now 8 months old). I was adopted by my mom as a birthday gift for my dad. He loved me! I have come a long way since that day. I have graduated from sleeping in my crate at night to sleeping in bed with mommy and daddy. I think it is because i learned how to poop and pee outside, so they no longer worry about me doing it in the house. I love to curl up in between them. It is "oh so cozy!". Just a bit more to catch you up...I have gone to many triathlons and road races to cheer on my mommy and daddy. One of them competes, while the other I get all to myself. There are so many people that recognize me from race to race. I am so popular. I love it. My mommy and daddy got this crazy idea one day to attach a trailer to their bikes and take me for a ride. I had the wind in my face, it was great! And the camping...let me tell you about the camping...I am Gus-the adventure dog-. I love to hop in and out of the tent. It is a game I love to play.

No comments: