Monday, October 22, 2007

A trip to see great-grandma



Sunday daddy took me for a LONG ride in the car. We went out to Rhode Island to visit my great grandma LM at her nursing home. I love visiting her! As I walk down the halls with daddy, I get lots of smiles and people stop to pet me. Not only does great grandma love it when I come for a visit, but the other patients love it too! I think I have a career coming as a therepy dog. I could totally snuggle up with patients if it makes them happy. What I really love is when great grandma (I call her LM, for "Lydia's Mom") smiles a real big smile at me, like in the photo up above.


I wore my red sox harness all day in hopes of a good game that night, and guess what?!?! It worked! They won and are on to the world series. Daddy was very happy! In the middle of the night when they won the game, daddy wanted to run down the street he was so happy, and I got to go with him. We ran all the way down to the end of the road cheering. Mommy came home from work and daddy picked her up and hugged her and kept cheering with a big grin. Maybe I was the good luck charm...after all...my middle name is Yastremski!

No comments: