Monday, October 8, 2007

Brothers and Sisters



I slept like a wee baby last night. I fell asleep on the couch with mommy and daddy. They were watching a halloween movie. I was comfy laying on mommy's legs and she kept jumping because the movie was scary!
The picture on the left is of me in what mommy calls my "comfy coat". It is this yellow one I got at Petco the other day. It is fleece and fuzzy and soooooooooo warm!(plus I look cute in it).

I had such a great time yesterday at the pug social. I am excited for next year. I overheard mommy telling daddy maybe someday they will get me a brother or sister. I would LOVE that! A playmate! Yipee! I will just have to play with my other brothers and sister for now. They are Bailey (a siamese kitty), Skippy (A white kitty that is bigger than me), and Lucy (the little calico girl). I guess you could say she is the queen of the house because she is the only girl (besides mommy). The picture below is of my brothers, Bailey and Skippy. They are playing on the bed. They chase eachother around the house and sometimes I join in
and chase them too!

No comments: