Friday, October 19, 2007

Breakfast...YUM!



Friday at last! Daddy got up and fed the kittys and when he hopped in the shower I snuck downstairs...to steal their food! This is how you do it...1) sneak up on the cat. 2) Get nice and close to their tail. 3) When they start to growl at you because you are too close to their food, you give a little bark and they run! "Yum!" I love to steal the kitty food when mommy and daddy are not around. they will never know." Once I finished my secret breakfast, I went back upstairs to bed where mommy was still sleeping. She sees my head pop up by the bed and she picks me up. I give her a kiss. "Gus! Were you eating the cat food???" I look at her with those innocent eyes. I realize I have been caught. The kiss did it. She could smell the cat food on my breath!

No comments: