Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oh no! Not the nails!!!


"Gus...wanna go for a ride in the car?" Daddy asked me with enthusiasm. "of course I do, dad. I LOVE going for rides in the car." So off we went. Daddy took me to my alltime favorite place...Petco. I was so excited. Until I saw where we were headed once in the store. I tried to stop him, but my paws were too slippery on the floor. He picked me up and there we were, at the counter to the grooming shop in the store. "Can Gus get his nails clipped?" I heard daddy ask. "Sure," a lady answered. So here I am. Do I look lovely in my lampshade? It is the newest style, don't you know? I should start a trend. They have finally figured out the easiest way to clip my nails when there is only one person to do it. I feel so silly in this photo. I saw daddy come in and take the picture so I stuck my tongue out at him. Can you see? When I was all done the lady brought me into the store to find daddy. "There he is!" I shout. He comes over and we head home. Here is the best part...while I was getting my nails done, daddy got me some new treats and chew bones! He sure knows the way to a pug's heart!

No comments: