Friday, October 12, 2007

Kisses



This is my cousin, Ally. She is 3. Whenever she sees me she lets out a scream and yells "Gus!!! I love Gus!!!". This is usually followed by a HUGE hug and kiss. You guessed it...right on the lips! It's ok, I love it. She plays and plays and plays with me. We chase eachother around the backyard, and when she falls down I run over and lick her face and try to chew her hair. It makes her laugh.


Ally loves to walk me, too. Whenever she is with me she always asks my mommy and daddy "can I walk Gus?" although sometimes it turns into a foot-stomping "I wanna walk Gus!!!". She is so cute she always gets her way with me. My mommy and daddy are getting married in May, and Ally is walking me down the aisle. I think I am the ring bearer, but I am not sure. I even have a tux! I must say...I do look spiffy in it.


"Oh, she is soooooo sweet!" I love hugs!


No comments: