Saturday, December 29, 2007

naptime

It was a nice Tuesday evening when I settled down in daddy's lap for a nap. We were VERY tired so we were quick to fall asleep. I was off in dreamland when I heard a noise...
"Gus, want some juice? I hear in a small voice.
I must be dreaming. Juice? I don't drink juice.
I hear it again, this time closer...
"Gus, want some juice???"
BOINK!
What the?????
I wake with a start. My eyes open. I am too scared to move. I look from side to side with my big brown eyes... mommy caught what happened on camera...I did not dream it. Take a look
This is Ally, my 3 1/2 year old cousin. She got a baby doll for Christmas and took it upon herself to make me her "real life" baby and she tried to give me pretend juice through her dolls sippy cup. I played along once I realized what was going on.
"Yummy, Ally! That's good juice!" I said
" I though you would like some" She replied.

No comments: