Monday, December 3, 2007

The Ice Storm


"Ohhhhh! It was so cold today!"

I woke up to ice everywhere! I did not like them at first, but I am sure glad grandma bought me some booties. I used to fight whenever mommy and daddy would put them on. They said I was funny to watch, because I hop around when I wear them. This was the first time I wore them outside in the ice. I LOVE THEM!!!!! My paws stayed toasty warm and dry. I even dragged mommy down to the end of the road. I think she wanted me to do my buisiness in the yard, but with my warm booties and all, I decided I would rather treck to the end of the street. She looked cold, but I was not. When we got back into the house she took off my shoes and put my PJ's on so I was comfy. I snuggled up with a teddy bear and took a nap. Later on in the day mommy was being very productive (I tell ya...it's all the coffee she drinks), I tried to help her wrap christmas gifts, but she would not let me help. I think I annoyed her a bit by walking all over the wrapping paper she had layed out on the floor. I was just trying to help...honest. I think the real reason I could not help is that some of the gifts are for me...I swear I smelled something good in the bag of presents. Possibly a new dingo bone???

No comments: