Sunday, December 16, 2007

Go Patriots!

It snowed again last night. It is now sleeting. Mommy took me out and I hid under the parked cars in the driveway so I would stay dry. She didn't like that too much, so she made me go for a walk. I learned something cool...if you walk in the tire tracks on the road your paws don't get as wet! If I had not walked in the tire tracks the snow would have been up to my belly. Mommy said I was such a good boy...I was a good pee-er and a double pooper. Better to get it all out now than have to come out in the cold again! Once inside I was able to put my new Patriots jersey on (Grammy bought it for me), then daddy and I read the sports section together in our matching shirts.

"Go Pats!" Daddy keeps saying. I don't know when they are playing in human time, but in pup time I think it is this afternoon, after my nap. Good thing we are not at the game, it is sooooooo cold out! I would need a double layer of paw-protectors, three shirts, my fleece vest, and a big hat! I think I will just snuggle on the couch with daddy, thank you very much!

No comments: