Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Happy How-idays! Merry Christmas! I had a busy day yesterday. I awoke to hustle and bustle in the house and then I was given presents! I got bones, toys, treats, clothes, etc. I was so tired at one point that I took a nap on the back of the couch and awoke to the flash of a camera, realizing I had been set up...I was covered in gift bows! We headed down to my grandparents house (mommy's parents) and I was greeted at the door by Ally and Abby.
"Gus!" They both yelled and I was covered in kisses. I made my way around the living room saying my hello's to everyone. As usual, everyone was so happy to see me. Ally gave me a present. Inside was a fur lined sweater in pale blue. If you ask me, it is kinda girly, but a 3 year old picked it out and if that is what she wants me to wear, by golly I'll wear it! They were also excited about a ball they helped to pick out. I love it! Who knew that the pup of the family would get to open his gifts first, even before the human kids? Mommy took alot of photos, but she is about to run out the door and go to work and she did not give me the cd yet so I could set them up on here and tell you all about my busy day. Later.....I promise! Dog's honor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sweater is not girly its blue!!!