Friday, December 21, 2007

I got a present!

A package came for me in the mail! It was addressed to Mr. Gus Whiting...That's me! I wonder what's inside? I carefully examine it...smells good. I look at the return address...it's from my birth mommy!
"Oh! I am so excited to see what is inside!" I tell mommy and daddy.
"Gus, do you need help opening it?" daddy asks.
"yes, daddy, please help me. I recently got my nails clipped and can't quite grab the tape to open it".The top comes off...I peer inside...YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I have treats! Looks like home-made doggy treats! I love them! There was a note saying that they are my birth-mommy's favorites and she even taste tested them to make sure they were good. Boy oh boy, were they good. Daddy gave me one right away, and saved the rest for later.

"Gus, why don't we save the doggy muffin for Christmas morning?" daddy said

"ok, daddy, sounds good to me. Just be sure not to eat it...I know it looks good and all, but it is all mine!" I replied
Yummy! I love my present! Thank you Lola! (that's my birth mommy)

No comments: