Monday, February 25, 2008

Too much snow on the ground to poop outside

I was in my "office" this morning reading up on the Red Sox. Looks like spring training is going well. Terry Francosa has reached an agreement on a three year, $12 million contract extension with the Red Sox that takes him through the 2011 season. I don't know too much about baseball, but $12 million could surely buy alot of milkbones. I am hoping to get a Red Sox baseball jersey this spring once the season starts. After all, my middle name is Yastrezmski.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the robust Remote Management tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central managed services software
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!