Monday, February 25, 2008

Interesting...


As I was surfing the internet this morning I came across some interesting information. I see here that mommy and daddy have booked their honeymoon. I also see that they only bought 2 plane tickets. Maybe they are planning to hide me in their luggage. Maybe they are taking me as a carry-on. Maybe I am considered a child and can just ride on their lap. I hate to think of the alternative...maybe they are not taking me with them. I know mommy and daddy had talked about me staying with grandma and grandpa while they go on their Italian adventure, but I did not think they were serious. Until now. I was looking forward to seeing the Coloseum, dipping my paws in the fountains, chasing the pigeons in Florence, barking love songs at mommy and daddy on a gondola ride in Venice. How can I do all of that if I do not have a plane ticket? I suppose I could sneak into their luggage. I love grandma and grandpa, but I would miss my mommy and daddy so much. Especially since the online tickets say they are going for about 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS!!!!! Can you believe they would leave the love of their life for 2 weeks!?!? Let me tell you...if this is true, and a plane ticket was not purchased for me they better bring me back lots of souveniers...and I'm talking treats, not a doggy shirt that says "my mommy and daddy went to Italy and all I got was this t-shirt"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gus, You should not worry too much because you do not have a plane ticket. Your daddy can reassure you that you will get lots of souvenirs when they get home. And I'll bet your grandma and grandpa will give you lots of love and treats while you stay with them. your daddy had lots of souvenir t-shirts and other things from when his mommy traveled. He even got a t-shirt that said: "Nashville: Big Fat Hairy Deal." I'm sure you'll get a better t-shirt!