Tuesday, February 12, 2008

pasta thief

Mommy made daddy a nice dinner. As I sat on the floor and watched her cook, I pondered how I could manage to get some too.
I wandered out to the living room and sat on the couch for a bit. Then it came to me.

"Will, dinner is ready" mommy called.

Daddy came down and got a plate full of pasta and set it down on the coffee table. Mommy then asked if daddy could come cut the garlic bread for her. It was at that moment I had to make my move. Daddy got up and headed to the kitchen.

I could hear them talking in the other room. I got off the couch and waddled over to the coffee table where my feast awaited me. I got up on my hind legs and enjoyed a tasty pasta dinner! When I heard mommy and daddy coming, I sat down and looked at them with loving eyes...

"Gus! Were you eating my dinner?" Daddy asked. I was certain I had gotten down before they came in. How could they have known I ate some of the pasta????(see photo below...it was white sauce on the pasta)

No comments: