Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's my Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! I am 1 year old today. I spent my morning watching "America's cutest puppy" on WE TV. It was a marathon! I sat there and watched episode after episode after episode. Unfortunatly I have not seen a pug make it into the top ten so far, and we are the cutest breed in my eyes! I did see a few cute girl pups, though.
A couple of days ago I recieved a package in the mail. Mommy and daddy made me wait until my birthday to open it. It was from my birth mommy, pug Lola. It was this GREAT scrapbook! (it is in the picture with me). The note inside said if I was smart enough to write my own blog I should be smart enough to scrapbook. It was perfect! I will let mommy help, though, because she is really good at it.
Oh! I will write another entry later, my show is back on...this time it is "America's cutest puppy" in California. I think I see a pug in the crowd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Gus! One year old wow you are a big boy now! Hope you have a great day!
Love Grandma & Grandpa