Monday, February 18, 2008

a kitchen re-done


Before picture
Mommy and I were very busy today. She was re-tiling the kitchen floor (not real tile, but the peel and stick kind). She had blocked me from coming into the kitchen, but when I would not stop barking and whining she eventually let me in. I sat right next to her and watched. I felt as though I should do something to help her. As she lay the tiles down, I waddled over to them, and lay down on top. I know she pushed them down good so they would stick, but what's a little extra weight on them to help them stick even better?!?! I have to let you in on a little secret, though...the new tiles were nice and cool and felt "oh so good" on my belly. That is one of the reasons I kept laying on them. They were so nice and smooth. Later on in the evening mommy put my food bowl back out on the floor. I tried so hard to keep my food in either the dish or my mouth, but failed miserably. I got it all over the new floor. I ate up all the pieces, though, so I left the floor nice and clean. Daddy had not seen it yet, he was at work. I was such a big help to mommy!

After

No comments: