Friday, February 8, 2008

Lounging with my brother

Skippy is a very big kitty. He is my brother. When I was first brought home by my mommy, I was intimidated by Skippy. He was HUGE! But then I grew and grew and grew. I soon caught up in size and now we are about even. I have gotten faster, too, so when Skippy and I play tag in the house, I can keep right up with him. I have perfected my kitty-chasing abilities. When the cats run down the stairs I stay close to them, then I skip the last few stairs and fly in the air to land on them...it usually works. I tackle them to the ground, they never see it coming. But then we are up again...running down the hallway, back into the living room, around the coffee table, and back into the kitchen...until the cats go through the doggy door to the garage. That seems to be their safe zone. I have not figured out how to go through there, so once they go through our game of tag is all over.

No comments: