Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Oh my Llama!

I was watching "Animal Planet" this morning and I saw a Llama! I wasn't too sure what it was at first, so I ran up to the tv to get a better look. Usually when I watch tv, I curl up on the couch with mommy and daddy. Until a doggy appears. I jump up, run to the tv, and uaually balance on two legs while barking up a storm! I was intrigued by the Llama, that is why I had to balance myself on the tv stand. I stood there for a good 5 minutes just looking, with the occasional growl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.