Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Car ride!!!

Mommy had Monday off, and she had lots to do.
"Gus, wanna go buh-byes in the car?" I hear her say from downstairs
Yipee! Yipee! I was so happy! I love to go for rides in the car. It was a beautiful sunny day. Cool, but not too cold. It was perfect!
First, Mommy had a dentist appointment. As we drove there, I stood in my "car-ride" stance...as you can see in the photo. I love to stand in the passenger seat with my front paws on the center console so I can look out the windshield. I barked at every pedestrian (one of my favorite games), although now mommy has to wash her windows because of the amount of spots on them due to my sneezes!
Mommy had her teeth cleaned while I took a nap in the car. Before I knew it, she was back!
"Gus! Mommy has no cavities! aren't you happy?!" She exclaimed.
"Sure, ok, mommy" I replied, "But what's a cavity?"
Soon we were back on the road. We were off to the wedding photographer to pick up the engagement photos mommy and daddy had taken at the beach. I was even able to get in some of the pictures! The people were so nice the day we took the pictures...I will have to make sure the day of the wedding I am in alot of photos, too. I am, after all, the ring bearer.

Next stop...the town hall. Mommy ran inside. Then she was back...

"Gus, wanna come inside???" She said.

Wow! I can go inside the town hall? A public building...and I can go in??? I wonder if mommy made up some story about me being her seeing eye dog or something. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I was happy.

In we go...mommy was carrying me like a baby. We go into an office...

IT"S GRANDMA!!! Grandma works here! That is how I got in.

"Put him down and let him run" Grandma's boss says.

So down I go, running around. I was sooooo hyper! They even gave me a tennis ball to play with. I had a blast!


No comments: