Saturday, April 19, 2008

what nice weather

It has been soooo nice outside! Mommy and daddy have been so good to me. First, mommy took me on some really long walks a couple of days in a row. I walked a whole 2 miles!!! I may have passed out cold and napped the rest of the day, but I still walked 2 miles. And then daddy...let me tell you what daddy did...he offered to take me for a walk. I thought no walk could be as great as my long walks with mommy but I was wrong. Daddy walked me all the way to Petco!!! He even let me pick out a few treats from the treat bar. I was in heaven! Oh Oh Oh! I almost forgot! The other day mommy went to the store to get stuff to cook for her and daddy, but she had a surprise for me! It took awhile, but once I sounded out the letters on the box, I figured out it said "frosty paws"
"huh, " I thought. Yes, I was curious. Mommy took one out of the box, took the lid off a little round container and placed it on the floor for me. I sniffed it. I pushed it around a little with my snout. Out came my tongue, and......lick!
Oh yipee! Oh yipee! It was peanut butter flavored doggy ice cream!!!! Best treat I have ever had. I did not stop licking until the cup was empty!
I love the warm weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.