Thursday, April 24, 2008

what a fun morning

It was a great morning! First, mommy and daddy did not have to get up early for work today. Hooray for sleeping in!!! I stayed curled up by their feet as long as I could, or at least as long as my bladder could. Once I got up for the day, mommy took me outside to do my business, while daddy put on the coffee. It was so beautiful out! I dilly-dallied for as long as I could before mommy started to get a little frustrated with me.
"come on, Gus, go potty. Mommy is standing outside in her pj's for the whole world to see. Lets try to make this quick" she said.
She was right. She did look pretty silly in her pj's, so I went potty as quickly as I could.
After a yummy breakfast, I was surprised by daddy asking me if I wanted to go to Petco.
Petco? I thought, we just went there the other day. It's my lucky week if we are going again!
With mommy and daddy both dressed, we headed out the door for the 1 mile walk to Petco.
Once we were there, I realized what they were up to...I was in for a nail clipping. This time, though, I didn't wiggle around like I usually do. I beleive the fact that my balls are gone has made me behave a little better. Who knows. (I guess the fact I got neurtered was a good thing, I am sad to admit). I got a treat when we were done, though, which made everything all better! Soon after my pedicure we headed back home, where I settled onto the couch for an afternoon nap!

No comments: