Sunday, April 13, 2008

birthday parties are so much fun

A few days ago I attended my cousins (Ally-4 years old, Abby-2 years old) birthday party. We had so much fun. When I walked in the door, I was instantly the center of attention. I did not mean for that to happen, as the center of attention should be on the birthday girls, but what can you do? I am just so adorable! After running around for a bit I settled on the couch with mommy and daddy to oversee all the festivities (and try to steal a few crumbs). Mommy did give me a treat, though. It was hard and orange and tasted like it was healthy. I later learned it was a baby carrot. It was pretty yummy! After the cutting of the cake, we all got to play a game...pin the tail on the donkey. Boy was I glad it wasn't pin the tail on the pug! First all the human kids went. They all cheated. The peeked out the paper blindfold that came with the game. No wonder they all got the tail on the right spot! Next they let the adult humans go...finally when mommy and daddy tried, it was my turn. I guess since I got neutered I am now considered an adult, otherwise I guess I could have gone when the kids went. Oh well. They put the blindfold over my little pug eyes, spun me around and with a little help from mommy and daddy, I successfully pinned the tail on the donkey! All the kids loved that I could play too!

No comments: