Friday, March 14, 2008

helping daddy study

The other day daddy was studying really, really hard for his test. I helped him. While glancing over his notes, I realized how hard nuring school is. I am smart and all, but I am afraid a pug could not handle the courseload school has. I will just stand by daddy and support him while he finishes school. Whenever he sits down to study, I make sure to lay on his lap so he cannot get up and do something fun. He is stuck right under me with nothing to do but read his notes. When he graduates next year I hope I can attend his graduation with mommy and grandma. I am sure if it is indoors they could smuggle me in in a napsack or something. Oh! I know!!! mommy can wrap me in a blanket and just pretend I am a baby...school officials will not even know! Until then I am daddy's support. His rock, if you will. When mommy is at work, I am here for him.

No comments: