Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Wonderful Day!

The wedding of my mommy and daddy was yesterday (May 24). I was such a good boy! In the morning I ran around the yard and helped daddy and his best men set up the yard for the reception, then we all got dressed and headed out to the church for the ceremony. I got to walk down the aisle with daddy, but when he took his place at the front of the church to wait for mommy, I had to sit with family. This is me, with my great grandma. We were intently watching the ceremony. It was so nice! I do admit, I felt a little left out, so when Brie was doing her reading for the wedding, I sneezed. Quite loudly, actually. Everyone laughed. "hey, the attention is on me for a minute" I thought. I then sneezed a few more times. By this time, daddy was bright red trying to hold in his laughter while mommy was up there laughing very hard. Good thing it was a small wedding and everyone present knows and loves me so it was great!


No comments: