Monday, May 26, 2008

and they're off!

Well, as you can recall from earlier blog entries, mommy and daddy are off to Italy for their honeymoon. I was devestated when they told me I could not go with them, not even in their carry-on. I am over that now. I had not realized I would be staying in such a nice place! I am staying with my grandma and grandpa who live in a house surrounded by woods and they let me roam around off my leash and explore! I have already mapped out the property and marked my territory around the perimeter, to let other animals know who is boss. I am a good pug, though, and always stay within sight of someone and if they cannot see me, they are sure to yell out my name.




The sun has been shining as I lay lounging on the outdoor furniture. I will have to speak to mommy and daddy about buying me one of these fabulous chairs. I could nap here all day! Grandpa lets me snuggle on his lap when he is outside and we work on our tans together. Although I have noticed it is a bit easier for him, given the fact he is not covered in fur.
Even though it is really nice here, I still miss my mommy and daddy! I hope they are having fun!

No comments: